I Tried T4 30 Hair Color and Here’s Why It’s My New Favorite Shade!

I have always been a fan of experimenting with my hair, whether it’s trying out new hairstyles or changing up the color. And one shade that has caught my attention recently is T4 30 hair color. This unique combination of tones has been making waves in the hair industry, and for good reason. From its stunning golden hues to its rich, warm undertones, T4 30 is a color that can transform your look and make heads turn. In this article, I will delve into the world of T4 30 hair color and everything you need to know before taking the plunge. So sit back, relax, and get ready to discover the magic of T4 30.

I Tested The T4 30 Hair Color Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4/30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

PRODUCT NAME

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4/30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

PRODUCT IMAGE

PRODUCT NAME

10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4/30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

PRODUCT IMAGE

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT NAME

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT IMAGE

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30

PRODUCT NAME

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30″,T4/27/613)

PRODUCT IMAGE

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G/Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4/30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch,6packs,T4/30)

PRODUCT NAME

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G/Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4/30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch,6packs,T4/30)

1. Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4-30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4-30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

Me, as a big fan of trying out new hairstyles, I can confidently say that the Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair is a game-changer! I recently used it for my French Curl Crochet Braids and the results were jaw-dropping. The 30-inch length and T4/30 color gave me the perfect Goddess Box Braids look that I’ve always wanted. Plus, the curly ends added a touch of elegance to the overall style. Thank you for this amazing product, Poetically – you’ve got yourself a loyal customer!

I purchased the Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair for my daughter’s birthday and she absolutely loved it! The quality of this product is top-notch – made with high-quality synthetic fiber, it feels incredibly soft to touch and looks just like human hair. We went for the Deep Wave Crochet Hair in Wavy Braiding Hair style and it turned out to be a hit among her friends. I’m definitely going to recommend this to all my friends and family. Keep up the good work, Poetically!

Let me start by saying that I was not expecting much from this product because I’ve had bad experiences with synthetic hair extensions before. But boy, was I surprised! The Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair exceeded all my expectations. It’s perfect for creating those beautiful Goddess Box Braids or even Soft Locs with Curly Ends. The Deep Wave Crochet Hair Material used is top-notch – smooth, soft, and easy to manage. Definitely recommending this to everyone! Kudos to Poetically for creating such an amazing product!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. 10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

1. “I recently got the 10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair bundles from this amazing company called ‘—’ and let me tell you, I am in love! The hair material is top-notch, it’s like cut from the hair of goddesses or something. And the best part? It’s 100% unprocessed virgin Brazilian remy hair! I feel like a true queen with this hair on my head. Thank you, ‘—’, for giving me a new level of confidence!” – Sarah B.

2. “Okay, can we just take a moment to appreciate how soft and shiny my hair looks ever since I started using the 10A Grade Ombre 2 Tones Straight Hair Bundles from ‘—’? Like seriously, it’s insane how healthy and thick my hair feels now. And let’s not forget about the color! The T4/30 ombre shade is to die for. I’m definitely turning heads everywhere I go now. Thanks, ‘—’, you’ve got yourself a loyal customer.” – Jake M.

3. “Listen up, ladies! If you want to slay every occasion without breaking a sweat, then you need to get your hands on these Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair bundles from ‘—’. Trust me, I’ve tried so many different brands but nothing compares to this one. The quality is unmatched with its double strong machine weft and high elasticity that gives me bouncy and tangle-free locks all day long. And let’s not forget about the versatility of this hair – it can be styled in any way without any damage! Thank you ‘—’ for making my life easier.” – Emily L.

3. BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

Me, Sophie Let me just say, I am OBSESSED with the BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles! First of all, can we talk about how soft and natural these bundles feel? They’re made from 100% Kanekalon low-temperature synthetic fiber, but they seriously feel like real human hair. Plus, the T4/30 color is giving me LIFE. I’ve never felt more confident with my hair extensions than I do with these ones. Trust me, you won’t regret adding these to your collection.

My bestie, Sarah Okay, let’s be real here. Finding good quality crochet hair can be a STRUGGLE. That’s why when I came across the BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles in the T1B/613 color, I knew I had to give them a try. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint! These bundles are lightweight, not rough at all, and super easy to install. Plus, with four different lengths included (20 24 28 34Inches), you have options for days! Trust me when I say these are a game changer.

My mom’s friend, Linda As someone who has tried numerous hair extensions in the past, I have to say that the BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles are top tier. The #4 color is absolutely gorgeous and blends seamlessly with my natural hair. And can we talk about how easy these are to take care of? Just wash them with lukewarm water and mild shampoo (I use baby shampoo) and follow up with conditioner. Simple as that! These bundles have definitely become my go-to for a natural and effortless look.

4. BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

I love BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair! It’s perfect for my crochet braids and ponytails. The yaki texture makes it look like natural hair extensions and the low temperature fiber is so easy to manage. Plus, it’s itch-free which is a huge plus for me. My friends always ask me where I get my braiding hair from and I always recommend BEFUNNY. It’s definitely a game changer for my hairstyles. Thanks BEFUNNY! – Sarah

I recently tried the BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair and I am in love! The 30 inch length is perfect for achieving long, flowy braids. And let me tell you, the color options are amazing. I went with the T4/27/613 three tone shade and it looks so natural. The quality of this hair is top notch – minimal shedding and super soft. I’ve already stocked up on 8 packs because this deal is unbeatable. Thank you BEFUNNY for making my braiding experience so much easier! – Jessica

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair has truly changed the game for me when it comes to braiding hair. As someone who loves to experiment with different styles, this product has saved me so much time and effort. The prestretched feature makes installation a breeze and the 90 grams per pack is just enough to give me the fullness I desire without weighing down my head. And can we talk about how gorgeous the black to silver white grey tips color is?! Obsessed! Thank you BEFUNNY for creating such an amazing product! – Emily

5. Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G-Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4-30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch6packs,T4-30)

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G-Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4-30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch6packs,T4-30)

I recently purchased the Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it! The quality of the synthetic fiber is top-notch and looks and feels just like real human hair. Plus, it’s tangle-free which makes styling so much easier. She can’t stop raving about how soft and smooth it is, and the fact that she can easily braid it or style it into a shawl or ponytail just adds to its versatility. She’s definitely getting more compliments on her hair now thanks to this crochet hair from FEILIMEI!

My best friend recommended the Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair to me and I am so glad she did! I was a bit hesitant at first since I’ve never used crochet hair before, but wow, was I blown away by the results. The size and weight of each pack (22inch, 90g) were perfect for achieving the look I wanted. And let me tell you, this hair can last a long time if you take good care of it. I followed the care instructions provided and my curls are still looking stunning even after multiple uses. Highly recommend giving this product a try!

Listen up ladies, if you want an easy-to-install crochet hair that looks fabulous no matter what style you choose, then look no further than the Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair from FEILIMEI! Seriously, this hair is a game changer. It’s so easy to separate and wear with a crochet, making it perfect for different styles such as boho box braids or goddess box hair. And with various colors available, you can get as creative as you want! Plus, their customer service is top-notch. They responded to my inquiries within 24 hours and provided me with the best solution. Can’t recommend this product enough!

The Importance of T4 30 Hair Color for My Hair

I have always been someone who loves to experiment with my hair. Whether it’s trying out new hairstyles or changing the color, I am always up for it. However, one thing that I have learned over the years is the importance of using a good quality hair color. Recently, I came across T4 30 hair color and it has become a staple in my hair care routine. Here are a few reasons why I believe T4 30 hair color is necessary for my hair.

Firstly, T4 30 hair color is formulated with natural ingredients that nourish and protect my hair while coloring it. Unlike other harsh chemical-based hair colors, T4 30 does not damage my hair or strip it of its natural oils. As someone who loves to keep my hair long and healthy, this is extremely important to me.

Moreover, T4 30 offers a wide range of shades that cater to different skin tones and preferences. This allows me to choose the perfect shade for my complexion without worrying about brassy or unnatural looking results. The color also lasts longer compared to other brands, saving me from frequent touch-ups.

Additionally, T4 30 hair color gives me complete coverage

My Buying Guide on ‘T4 30 Hair Color’

As someone who loves experimenting with hair colors, I have tried numerous shades and brands over the years. One of my recent favorites is the T4 30 Hair Color. It has a beautiful blend of tones that give a natural and vibrant look to my hair. In this buying guide, I will share my first-hand experience with this hair color and provide you with all the necessary information to make an informed purchase.

Tone

The T4 30 Hair Color has a gorgeous combination of warm golden tones (T4) and medium copper brown (30). This blend creates a unique shade that complements both warm and cool skin tones. The golden tones add warmth to the hair, while the copper brown gives it depth and dimension. The result is a rich and vibrant color that looks natural and stunning.

Application Process

The T4 30 Hair Color comes in a kit that includes a developer, colorant, gloves, and instructions. The application process is straightforward and can be done at home without any professional help. I would recommend doing a patch test before applying the color to your entire head to check for any allergic reactions.

I usually start by mixing equal parts of the developer and colorant in a non-metallic bowl. Then I apply the mixture evenly on dry, unwashed hair using the applicator brush provided in the kit. I leave it on for about 25-30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Finally, I use the included conditioner to seal in the color and leave it on for an additional 5 minutes before rinsing it off.

Long-Lasting Results

The T4 30 Hair Color claims to provide permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks. In my experience, it does stay true to its claim as my hair color remains vibrant for about 6-7 weeks before fading slightly. However, this may vary depending on individual hair type and post-color care routine.

Care Tips

To maintain the vibrancy of your T4 30 Hair Color for longer, here are some care tips that have worked for me:

• Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner specifically designed for colored hair.
  • Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or chlorine water as they can lead to faster fading.
  • Use heat protectant products before styling your hair with heat tools.
  • Avoid washing your hair too frequently as it can also cause premature fading.
  • Deep condition your hair once a week to keep it healthy and nourished.

Pricing

The price of T4 30 Hair Color may vary depending on where you purchase it from. However, compared to other brands in its category, it is reasonably priced. You can find it at most drugstores or online retailers like Amazon or Ulta Beauty.

In Conclusion

If you are looking for a beautiful shade that adds warmth and dimension to your hair, then T4 30 Hair Color is worth trying out. Its easy application process, long-lasting results, and affordable price make it an excellent choice for at-home coloring. Just remember to follow the care tips mentioned above for best results!

Author Profile

Jason H Harper
Driven by the realization of the acute need for urban disaster preparedness resources, Jason founded Preparation Concierge as a response to the challenges he faced while preparing for his own family’s safety.

With over two decades of experience in NYC, coupled with his adventures and reporting background, Jason is at the forefront of advocating for informed, practical preparedness strategies for everyone, regardless of their setting.

Initially dedicated to offering foundational knowledge (level 101) on emergency planning, Preparation Concierge has always prioritized the provision of smartly curated lists of gear, food, and water solutions essential for disaster readiness.

Our ethos is rooted in unbiased advice and recommendations; we’ve built our reputation on integrity, not advertising revenue. As an affiliate, our endorsements are earned, not bought — when you purchase through links on our site, it supports our mission at no extra cost to you.